Otus print is on pre-sale. It will be delivered at the middle of december 2019.
Otus is a DIY robot by Parconier that allows you building different types of robotics configurations. It is a modular system with PLA plastic printed parts, a brick module in the form of a Shield for Arduino (R), and a selection of sensors and actuators.
Otus Assemble includes anything you need to have a complete Otus kit. From the electronics to the screwdriver!
Get this kit, assemble and have fun!
The full kit includes:
- All the 3D printer parts you need
- Otus Shield for Arduino (R)
- Arduino Uno Board - Original, Made in Italy
- 2 x gray sensors
- 1 x Light sensor
- 1 x Accelerometer and gyroscope
- 1 x Button sensor
- 1 x Ultrasonic distance sensor
- 1 x RGB 3 x 3 LED matrix
- 1 x Potentiometer
- 1 x Universal adapter
- 2 x 300º Metal geared servo motors
- 2 x Servo boards
- 2 x 100 RPM Encoded DC motors
- 2 x Motor cables
- 2 x Motor boards
- Ping Pong ball
- USB Programming cable
- 9 x RJ12 cables
- 2 x Screwdrivers
- 2 x Silicone bands
- As many screws and nuts as needed to assemble it